This page contains thorough information on how to remove VSO ConvertXToDVD for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VSO ConvertXToDVD from your PCVSO Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on VSO Software. Please follow http://www.vso-software.fr
if you want to read more on VSO ConvertXToDVD on VSO Software's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VSO ConvertXToDVD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\5\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. VSO ConvertXToDVD's primary file takes around 22.84 MB (23951152 bytes) and its name is ConvertXtoDvd.exe.
The executable files below are part of VSO ConvertXToDVD. They take an average of 24.23 MB (25411065
bytes) on disk.
- convertx.to.dvd.22.214.171.124-patch.exe (259.50 KB)
- ConvertXtoDvd.exe (22.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about VSO ConvertXToDVD version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of VSO ConvertXToDVD:
...click to view all...
VSO ConvertXToDVD is an application offered by VSO Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase VSO ConvertXToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VSO ConvertXToDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VSO ConvertXToDVD or simply activate the Search field and type in "VSO ConvertXToDVD". The VSO ConvertXToDVD application will be found very quickly. When you click VSO ConvertXToDVD in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VSO ConvertXToDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSO ConvertXToDVD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VSO ConvertXToDVD.
8. After uninstalling VSO ConvertXToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO ConvertXToDVD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VSO ConvertXToDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VSO ConvertXToDVD by VSO Software from your PC, we are not saying that VSO ConvertXToDVD by VSO Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VSO ConvertXToDVD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 03:17:14.973