VSFileHash version 126.96.36.199
This page is about VSFileHash version 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall VSFileHash version 184.108.40.206 from your computerLOKIBIT.COM
. Open here
where you can read more on LOKIBIT.COM. More info about the application VSFileHash version 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.lokibit.com/
. VSFileHash version 18.104.22.168 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VSFileHash folder, depending on the user's decision. VSFileHash version 22.214.171.124's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\VSFileHash\unins000.exe". VSFileHash version 126.96.36.199's main file takes around 18.30 MB (19192320 bytes) and its name is VSFileHash.exe.
VSFileHash version 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They take 19.56 MB (20505297
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- VSFileHash.exe (18.30 MB)
The current web page applies to VSFileHash version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
VSFileHash version 18.104.22.168 is an application released by LOKIBIT.COM. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove VSFileHash version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VSFileHash version 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VSFileHash version 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VSFileHash version 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the VSFileHash version 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. When you click VSFileHash version 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VSFileHash version 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSFileHash version 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.lokibit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VSFileHash\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VSFileHash version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing VSFileHash version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSFileHash version 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VSFileHash version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VSFileHash version 22.214.171.124 by LOKIBIT.COM from your PC, we are not saying that VSFileHash version 126.96.36.199 by LOKIBIT.COM is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VSFileHash version 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 20:16:32.733