VS Production Pack
This page is about VS Production Pack for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall VS Production Pack from your systemCakewalk Music Software
. You can read more on Cakewalk Music Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.cakewalk.com
to get more info about VS Production Pack on Cakewalk Music Software's website. VS Production Pack is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\VS Production Pack folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing VS Production Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\VS Production Pack\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. unins001.exe is the VS Production Pack's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.01 MB (1059125 bytes) on disk.
VS Production Pack installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.02 MB (2118250
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to VS Production Pack version 1.0
VS Production Pack is a program released by Cakewalk Music Software. Some users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase VS Production Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VS Production Pack from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VS Production Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "VS Production Pack". If it exists on your system the VS Production Pack program will be found very quickly. When you click VS Production Pack in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VS Production Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VS Production Pack:
- The publisher is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\VS Production Pack\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VS Production Pack.
8. After uninstalling VS Production Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VS Production Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VS Production Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VS Production Pack by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, we are not saying that VS Production Pack by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VS Production Pack in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-01 14:21:36.033