VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015]
How to uninstall VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] from your system
You can find below details on how to remove VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] for Windows. It is written by Omar Reis
. Open here
for more details on Omar Reis. Please follow http://www.tecepe.com.br/nav
if you want to read more on VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] on Omar Reis's web page. VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VRTool folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VRTool\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 7.36 MB (7721784 bytes) on disk and is named VRTool.exe.
VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.90 MB (32405386
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bzip2.exe (76.00 KB)
- degrib.exe (2.15 MB)
- setupVRTool.exe (5.12 MB)
- setupVRTool_231.exe (5.16 MB)
- setupVRTool_234.exe (5.18 MB)
- setupVRTool_235.exe (5.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- VRTool.exe (7.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.35252015
of VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015].
A way to remove VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] is a program by Omar Reis. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] or simply activate the Search field and type in "VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015]". If it is installed on your PC the VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] application will be found automatically. When you select VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015], from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015]:
- The software company is: http://www.tecepe.com.br/nav
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VRTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015].
8. After removing VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015]:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] by Omar Reis from your computer, nor are we saying that VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] by Omar Reis is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VRTool [v2.35 25-jan-2015] supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 15:04:56.473