VRQ 22.214.171.1247 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall VRQ 126.96.36.1997 from your systemSymantec Corporation
. Additional info about Symantec Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.symantec.com/techsupp
if you want to read more on VRQ 188.8.131.527 on Symantec Corporation's website. VRQ 184.108.40.2067 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VRQ directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\ProgramData\Norton VRQ\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall VRQ 220.127.116.117. VRQTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.87 MB (4062216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in VRQ 18.104.22.1687. They occupy 5.04 MB (5286376
bytes) on disk.
- NLpePIScanner.exe (886.46 KB)
- VRQAddFiles.exe (309.01 KB)
- VRQTool.exe (3.87 MB)
This page is about VRQ 22.214.171.1247 version 126.96.36.1997
VRQ 188.8.131.527 is a program marketed by the software company Symantec Corporation. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove VRQ 184.108.40.2067 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VRQ 220.127.116.117 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VRQ 18.104.22.1687 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VRQ 22.214.171.1247". If it is installed on your PC the VRQ 126.96.36.1997 application will be found automatically. After you click VRQ 188.8.131.527 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VRQ 184.108.40.2067, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VRQ 220.127.116.117:
- The publisher is: http://www.symantec.com/techsupp
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Norton VRQ\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VRQ 18.104.22.1687.
8. After removing VRQ 22.214.171.1247, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VRQ 126.96.36.1997 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VRQ 188.8.131.527 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VRQ 184.108.40.2067 by Symantec Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VRQ 220.127.116.117 by Symantec Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VRQ 18.104.22.1687 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 22:48:53.947