VRQ 188.8.131.527 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall VRQ 184.108.40.2067 from your systemSymantec Corporation
. Additional info about Symantec Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.symantec.com/techsupp
if you want to read more on VRQ 220.127.116.117 on Symantec Corporation's website. VRQ 18.104.22.1687 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VRQ directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\ProgramData\Norton VRQ\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall VRQ 22.214.171.1247. VRQTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.87 MB (4062216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in VRQ 126.96.36.1997. They occupy 5.04 MB (5286376
bytes) on disk.
- NLpePIScanner.exe (886.46 KB)
- VRQAddFiles.exe (309.01 KB)
- VRQTool.exe (3.87 MB)
This page is about VRQ 188.8.131.527 version 184.108.40.2067
VRQ 220.127.116.117 is a program marketed by the software company Symantec Corporation. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove VRQ 18.104.22.1687 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VRQ 22.214.171.1247 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VRQ 126.96.36.1997 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VRQ 188.8.131.527". If it is installed on your PC the VRQ 184.108.40.2067 application will be found automatically. When you click VRQ 220.127.116.117 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VRQ 18.104.22.1687, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VRQ 22.214.171.1247:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.symantec.com/techsupp
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Norton VRQ\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VRQ 126.96.36.1997.
8. After removing VRQ 188.8.131.527, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VRQ 184.108.40.2067 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VRQ 220.127.116.117 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VRQ 18.104.22.1687 by Symantec Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VRQ 22.214.171.1247 by Symantec Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VRQ 126.96.36.1997 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 22:48:53.947