You can find on this page details on how to uninstall VRF Selector for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall VRF Selector from your PCVRF Selector
. More data about VRF Selector can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VRF Selector folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VRF Selector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VRF Selector\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.29 MB (3447296 bytes) on disk and is titled VRFSelector.exe.
The executable files below are part of VRF Selector. They take an average of 7.54 MB (7907301
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- VRFAutoUpdater.exe (145.00 KB)
- VRFSelector.exe (3.29 MB)
- VRFSelector.vshost.exe (23.66 KB)
- WinRar.exe (1.40 MB)
The current web page applies to VRF Selector version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of VRF Selector:
VRF Selector is an application by the software company VRF Selector. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove VRF Selector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VRF Selector from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VRF Selector or simply activate the Search field and type in "VRF Selector". If it is installed on your PC the VRF Selector app will be found very quickly. After you select VRF Selector in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VRF Selector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VRF Selector.
8. After uninstalling VRF Selector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VRF Selector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VRF Selector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VRF Selector by VRF Selector from your computer, we are not saying that VRF Selector by VRF Selector is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VRF Selector in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 07:16:54.770