You can find below detailed information on how to remove VRAnalyst Lite for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall VRAnalyst Lite from your computerVRTech Tecnologias Industriais Ltda
. More data about VRTech Tecnologias Industriais Ltda can be read here
. Please open http://www.vrtech.com.br
if you want to read more on VRAnalyst Lite on VRTech Tecnologias Industriais Ltda's website. VRAnalyst Lite is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VRAnalyst folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. VRAnalyst Lite's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VRAnalyst\unins000.exe. VRAnalyst Lite's main file takes about 2.91 MB (3051520 bytes) and is called vranalystlite.exe.
VRAnalyst Lite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.56 MB (3732007
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (664.54 KB)
- vranalystlite.exe (2.91 MB)
This web page is about VRAnalyst Lite version 1.0.11
VRAnalyst Lite is a program offered by VRTech Tecnologias Industriais Ltda. Some users decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase VRAnalyst Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VRAnalyst Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VRAnalyst Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VRAnalyst Lite". If it is installed on your PC the VRAnalyst Lite app will be found automatically. When you select VRAnalyst Lite in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VRAnalyst Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VRAnalyst Lite:
- The software company is: http://www.vrtech.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VRAnalyst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VRAnalyst Lite.
8. After uninstalling VRAnalyst Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VRAnalyst Lite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VRAnalyst Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VRAnalyst Lite by VRTech Tecnologias Industriais Ltda from your computer, we are not saying that VRAnalyst Lite by VRTech Tecnologias Industriais Ltda is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VRAnalyst Lite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 18:52:38.850