VPNSpeed version 1.4.1
VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 from your systemDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Open here
for more details on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VPNSpeed folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\VPNSpeed\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled VPNSpeed.old.exe and occupies 1.02 MB (1070080 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in VPNSpeed version 1.4.1. They take 17.99 MB (18867955
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (270.40 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- VPNSpeed.old.exe (1.02 MB)
- VPNSpeed.old.old.exe (1.88 MB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.89 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (712.60 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (699.54 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (69.12 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- SysSettings32.exe (520.60 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (595.10 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
The current web page applies to VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 version 1.4.1
VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 is an application offered by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VPNSpeed version 1.4.1". The VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VPNSpeed version 1.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VPNSpeed version 1.4.1.
8. After removing VPNSpeed version 1.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your computer, nor are we saying that VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VPNSpeed version 1.4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:08:27.280