VPN Unlimited version 2.3
This info is about VPN Unlimited version 2.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VPN Unlimited version 2.3 from your PCSimplex Solutions Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Simplex Solutions Inc.. You can get more details about VPN Unlimited version 2.3 at https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN Unlimited folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove VPN Unlimited version 2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN Unlimited\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. vpn-unlimited.exe is the VPN Unlimited version 2.3's primary executable file and it takes about 2.25 MB (2363392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside VPN Unlimited version 2.3. They take about 4.11 MB (4312368
bytes) on disk.
- openvpn.exe (668.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- vpn-unlimited-daemon.exe (41.50 KB)
- vpn-unlimited.exe (2.25 MB)
The current web page applies to VPN Unlimited version 2.3 version 2.3
VPN Unlimited version 2.3 is an application marketed by Simplex Solutions Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove VPN Unlimited version 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VPN Unlimited version 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VPN Unlimited version 2.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VPN Unlimited version 2.3". If it exists on your system the VPN Unlimited version 2.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VPN Unlimited version 2.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VPN Unlimited version 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VPN Unlimited version 2.3:
- The software company is: https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN Unlimited\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VPN Unlimited version 2.3.
8. After uninstalling VPN Unlimited version 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VPN Unlimited version 2.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VPN Unlimited version 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VPN Unlimited version 2.3 by Simplex Solutions Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VPN Unlimited version 2.3 by Simplex Solutions Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VPN Unlimited version 2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 17:17:35.373