VPN STAR version 1.6.1
VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VPN STAR version 1.6.1 from your computerDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. You can read more on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com or check for application updates here
. VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. VPN STAR version 1.6.1's primary file takes about 1.64 MB (1719808 bytes) and is called VPN-STAR.exe.
VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 31.39 MB (32918688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- VPN-STAR.exe (1.64 MB)
- VPN-STAR.old.exe (10.73 MB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (678.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- securetunnel8.exe (19.50 KB)
- SysSettings32.exe (485.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (595.10 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.1
of VPN STAR version 1.6.1.
When planning to uninstall VPN STAR version 1.6.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VPN STAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR\clients\Helper64.exe.old
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR\clients\Proxifier.exe.old
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR\clients\ProxyChecker.exe.old
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR\clients\PrxDrvPE.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is an application offered by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VPN STAR version 1.6.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VPN STAR version 1.6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VPN STAR version 1.6.1". The VPN STAR version 1.6.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VPN STAR version 1.6.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VPN STAR version 1.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VPN STAR version 1.6.1.
8. After uninstalling VPN STAR version 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VPN STAR version 1.6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VPN STAR version 1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VPN STAR version 1.6.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your computer, nor are we saying that VPN STAR version 1.6.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VPN STAR version 1.6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-07 16:04:02.903