VPN Direct 22.214.171.1244
This web page is about VPN Direct 126.96.36.1994 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall VPN Direct 188.8.131.524 from your PCVPNDirect Limited
. You can find out more on VPNDirect Limited or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.vpndirect.com/
to get more facts about VPN Direct 184.108.40.2064 on VPNDirect Limited's website. VPN Direct 220.127.116.114 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\VPN Direct folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\VPN Direct\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove VPN Direct 18.104.22.1684. VPN Direct 22.214.171.1244's main file takes around 1.39 MB (1456896 bytes) and is named VPN Direct.exe.
VPN Direct 126.96.36.1994 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.56 MB (12125123
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- openssl.exe (363.50 KB)
- openvpn.exe (448.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (14.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- VPN Direct.exe (1.39 MB)
- VPNStarter.exe (185.75 KB)
- VPNUpdater.exe (2.89 MB)
- VPNInstaller.exe (4.80 MB)
This info is about VPN Direct 188.8.131.524 version 184.108.40.2064
VPN Direct 220.127.116.114 is a program released by VPNDirect Limited. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase VPN Direct 18.104.22.1684 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VPN Direct 22.214.171.1244 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VPN Direct 126.96.36.1994 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VPN Direct 188.8.131.524". If it is installed on your PC the VPN Direct 184.108.40.2064 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VPN Direct 220.127.116.114 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VPN Direct 18.104.22.1684, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VPN Direct 22.214.171.1244:
- The publisher is: http://www.vpndirect.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VPN Direct\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VPN Direct 126.96.36.1994.
8. After removing VPN Direct 188.8.131.524, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VPN Direct 184.108.40.2064 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VPN Direct 220.127.116.114 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VPN Direct 18.104.22.1684 by VPNDirect Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that VPN Direct 22.214.171.1244 by VPNDirect Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VPN Direct 126.96.36.1994 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:35:48.483