VPN Chameleon 1.0.19
VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 from your systemVPNArea
. Take a look here
for more details on VPNArea. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\VPNArea Chameleon directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 is C:\Program Files\VPNArea Chameleon\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.23 MB (6530560 bytes) on disk and is titled vpnmanager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VPN Chameleon 1.0.19. They take 7.18 MB (7526697
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.49 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (791.30 KB)
- vpnmanager.exe (6.23 MB)
The current web page applies to VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 version 1.0.19
VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 is a program marketed by the software company VPNArea. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 or simply click the Search field and type in "VPN Chameleon 1.0.19". The VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VPN Chameleon 1.0.19, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VPN Chameleon 1.0.19.
8. After uninstalling VPN Chameleon 1.0.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 by VPNArea from your computer, nor are we saying that VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 by VPNArea is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VPN Chameleon 1.0.19 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 16:54:29.690