VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7
This page contains thorough information on how to remove VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 from your systemEMC GSSD
. Check out here
for more information on EMC GSSD. More information about the application VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 can be seen at http://www.emc.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EMC\GSTools\VPLEX Sizing folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EMC\GSTools\VPLEX Sizing\unins000.exe". VST.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.35 MB (7711548 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7. They take about 8.02 MB (8407638
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.78 KB)
- VST.exe (7.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.7
of VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7.
VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 is a program by EMC GSSD. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7". If it is installed on your PC the VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.emc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EMC\GSTools\VPLEX Sizing\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7.
8. After removing VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 by EMC GSSD from your PC, nor are we saying that VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 by EMC GSSD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VPLEX Sizing Tool 2.1.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:07:17.903