VOX Continental V2
VOX Continental V2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VOX Continental V2 from your computerArturia & Team V.R
. Further information on Arturia & Team V.R can be found here
. Click on http://www.arturia.com
to get more facts about VOX Continental V2 on Arturia & Team V.R's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\VOX Continental V2 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for VOX Continental V2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\VOX Continental V2\unins000.exe. VOX Continental V2's main file takes around 1.29 MB (1351313 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
VOX Continental V2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.29 MB (1351313
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about VOX Continental V2 version 18.104.22.1681
VOX Continental V2 is a program marketed by Arturia & Team V.R. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase VOX Continental V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VOX Continental V2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VOX Continental V2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VOX Continental V2". If it is installed on your PC the VOX Continental V2 application will be found automatically. After you select VOX Continental V2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VOX Continental V2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VOX Continental V2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arturia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\VOX Continental V2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VOX Continental V2.
8. After removing VOX Continental V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VOX Continental V2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VOX Continental V2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VOX Continental V2 by Arturia & Team V.R from your computer, we are not saying that VOX Continental V2 by Arturia & Team V.R is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VOX Continental V2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 14:27:05.870