You can find below details on how to remove VOS2009V220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VOS2009V18.104.22.168 from your system南京昆石网络技术有限公司
. Open here
where you can get more info on 南京昆石网络技术有限公司. You can see more info related to VOS2009V22.214.171.124 at http://www.linknat.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VOS2009\V126.96.36.199 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VOS2009V188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VOS2009\V184.108.40.206\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called vos2009client.exe and its approximative size is 10.73 MB (11253006 bytes).
VOS2009V220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They take 11.13 MB (11669423
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (406.66 KB)
- vos2009client.exe (10.73 MB)
The current page applies to VOS2009V18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
VOS2009V126.96.36.199 is a program offered by the software company 南京昆石网络技术有限公司. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase VOS2009V188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VOS2009V184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VOS2009V220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "VOS2009V18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the VOS2009V22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. When you select VOS2009V126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VOS2009V188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VOS2009V184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.linknat.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VOS2009\V220.127.116.11\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VOS2009V18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling VOS2009V22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VOS2009V126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VOS2009V188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VOS2009V184.108.40.206 by 南京昆石网络技术有限公司 from your computer, nor are we saying that VOS2009V220.127.116.11 by 南京昆石网络技术有限公司 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VOS2009V18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 17:40:59.410