VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8
You can find below detailed information on how to remove VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 from your systemRealVNC Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on RealVNC Ltd. You can get more details related to VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 at http://www.realvnc.com
. Usually the VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RealVNC\VNCViewerPlus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RealVNC\VNCViewerPlus\unins000.exe. VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8's main file takes around 3.08 MB (3225912 bytes) and its name is vncviewerplus.exe.
VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.18 MB (4386488
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- vncviewerplus.exe (3.08 MB)
This info is about VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 version 1.2.8
VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 is an application marketed by the software company RealVNC Ltd. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8". If it is installed on your PC the VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 program will be found very quickly. After you select VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.realvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RealVNC\VNCViewerPlus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8.
8. After removing VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 by RealVNC Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 by RealVNC Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:16:14.923