VNC Server 5.0.7
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VNC Server 5.0.7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VNC Server 5.0.7 from your PCRealVNC Ltd
. Further information on RealVNC Ltd can be seen here
. You can see more info about VNC Server 5.0.7 at http://www.realvnc.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC Server directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VNC Server 5.0.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC Server\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. VNC Server 5.0.7's main file takes about 3.44 MB (3610944 bytes) and its name is vncserver.exe.
VNC Server 5.0.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.37 MB (11924345
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- vnc-mirror-1_8_0-x86_x64_win32.exe (534.78 KB)
- vnc-printer-1_8_0-x86_x64_win32.exe (556.67 KB)
- vncchat.exe (494.31 KB)
- vncclipboard.exe (946.31 KB)
- vncconfig.exe (690.31 KB)
- vnclicense.exe (278.31 KB)
- vnclicensewiz.exe (1.61 MB)
- vncpasswd.exe (210.31 KB)
- vncpipehelper.exe (234.31 KB)
- vncserver.exe (3.44 MB)
- driverinst.exe (220.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.21 KB)
- printerinst.exe (212.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.7
of VNC Server 5.0.7.
VNC Server 5.0.7 is an application by the software company RealVNC Ltd. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase VNC Server 5.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VNC Server 5.0.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VNC Server 5.0.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VNC Server 5.0.7". If it exists on your system the VNC Server 5.0.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VNC Server 5.0.7 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VNC Server 5.0.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VNC Server 5.0.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.realvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VNC Server 5.0.7.
8. After removing VNC Server 5.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VNC Server 5.0.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VNC Server 5.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VNC Server 5.0.7 by RealVNC Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that VNC Server 5.0.7 by RealVNC Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VNC Server 5.0.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 01:23:17.750