VNC Free Edition 4.1.3
VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 from your systemRealVNC Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on RealVNC Ltd.. More information about VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 can be found at http://www.realvnc.com
. VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 is typically set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\RealVNC\VNC4 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 is C:\Archivos de programa\RealVNC\VNC4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. VNC Free Edition 4.1.3's main file takes about 429.33 KB (439632 bytes) and is named winvnc4.exe.
VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.24 MB (1296370
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The current page applies to VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 version 4.1.3
If you are manually uninstalling VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 is an application marketed by the software company RealVNC Ltd.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VNC Free Edition 4.1.3". The VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 program will be found automatically. When you select VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VNC Free Edition 4.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VNC Free Edition 4.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.realvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\RealVNC\VNC4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VNC Free Edition 4.1.3.
8. After uninstalling VNC Free Edition 4.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 by RealVNC Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 by RealVNC Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VNC Free Edition 4.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:02:15.180