VNC Free Edition 4.1.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 from your systemRealVNC Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on RealVNC Ltd.. You can see more info related to VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 at http://www.realvnc.com
. Usually the VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RealVNC\VNC4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\RealVNC\VNC4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VNC Free Edition 4.1.1. VNC Free Edition 4.1.1's primary file takes around 284.95 KB (291792 bytes) and its name is vncviewer.exe.
VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 910.89 KB (932749
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (284.95 KB)
The current page applies to VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 version 4.1.1
If you are manually uninstalling VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall VNC Free Edition 4.1.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RealVNC\VNC4
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RealVNC\VNC4\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RealVNC\VNC4\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RealVNC\VNC4\vncviewer.exe
VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 is an application offered by RealVNC Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "VNC Free Edition 4.1.1". If it exists on your system the VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VNC Free Edition 4.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VNC Free Edition 4.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.realvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RealVNC\VNC4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VNC Free Edition 4.1.1.
8. After uninstalling VNC Free Edition 4.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 by RealVNC Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 by RealVNC Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VNC Free Edition 4.1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:51:00.093