VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0
VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 from your PCRealVNC Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on RealVNC Ltd. Please follow http://www.realvnc.com
if you want to read more on VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 on RealVNC Ltd's page. Usually the VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VNCTool directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VNCTool\unins000.exe". vnctool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.42 MB (1489216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0. They occupy 14.86 MB (15587071
bytes) on disk.
- RemoteExec.exe (610.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.22 KB)
- vnc-installer-x86_x64_win32.exe (12.17 MB)
- vnctool.exe (1.42 MB)
The current web page applies to VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 version 5.2.0
VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 is a program released by RealVNC Ltd. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0". If it exists on your system the VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 program will be found automatically. When you select VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.realvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VNCTool\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0.
8. After uninstalling VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 by RealVNC Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 by RealVNC Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VNC Deployment Tool 5.2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:11:46.697