VMware Player is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall VMware Player from your computerVMware, Inc
. Go over here
for more info on VMware, Inc. You can get more details related to VMware Player at http://www.vmware.com
. VMware Player is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Player directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing VMware Player is C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. vmplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.93 MB (4120688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VMware Player. They take an average of 65.68 MB (68869520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drvInst64.exe (433.61 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (421.70 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (408.11 KB)
- vmnat.exe (422.61 KB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (346.11 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (3.93 MB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (58.61 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (78.00 KB)
- vmware-remotemks-debug.exe (2.84 MB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (2.60 MB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (177.11 KB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (14.39 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (743.61 KB)
- vnetlib64.exe (895.11 KB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (340.61 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (326.11 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (11.00 KB)
- zip.exe (290.61 KB)
- ovftool.exe (20.34 MB)
- storePwd.exe (68.61 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (588.11 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (202.61 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (202.61 KB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (15.70 MB)
This web page is about VMware Player version 188.8.131.5297
alone. You can find here a few links to other VMware Player releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall VMware Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VMware Player from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by VMware Player's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Programmi\VMware\VMware Player
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Programmi\VMware\VMware Player\ico\Thumbs.db
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VMware, Inc.\VMware Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VMware, Inc.\Installer\VMware Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VMware, Inc.\VMware Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Programmi\VMware\VMware Player\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Programmi\VMware\VMware Player\vmware-authd.exe
VMware Player is a program marketed by VMware, Inc. Some users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase VMware Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VMware Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VMware Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "VMware Player". If it exists on your system the VMware Player application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VMware Player in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VMware Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VMware Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vmware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VMware Player.
8. After uninstalling VMware Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VMware Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VMware Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VMware Player by VMware, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that VMware Player by VMware, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VMware Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:28:11.470