This info is about VMart Retail for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VMart Retail from your computerVMart Retail
. Check out here
where you can get more info on VMart Retail. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for VMart Retail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. The application's main executable file is titled msedge_proxy.exe and its approximative size is 731.38 KB (748936 bytes).
VMart Retail is composed of the following executables which take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This page is about VMart Retail version 1.0
VMart Retail is an application offered by the software company VMart Retail. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove VMart Retail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VMart Retail from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VMart Retail or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VMart Retail". If it exists on your system the VMart Retail app will be found very quickly. After you select VMart Retail in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VMart Retail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VMart Retail.
8. After uninstalling VMart Retail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VMart Retail which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VMart Retail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VMart Retail by VMart Retail from your PC, nor are we saying that VMart Retail by VMart Retail is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VMart Retail in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:55:56.420