VMR Complete Bundle
VMR Complete Bundle is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall VMR Complete Bundle from your PCSlate Digital
. Open here
where you can find out more on Slate Digital. More details about VMR Complete Bundle can be found at http://www.slatedigital.com
. VMR Complete Bundle is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Slate Digital\VMR Complete Bundle directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for VMR Complete Bundle is C:\Program Files\Slate Digital\VMR Complete Bundle\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and occupies 1.68 MB (1760977 bytes).
VMR Complete Bundle contains of the executables below. They take 1.68 MB (1760977
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of VMR Complete Bundle. For more VMR Complete Bundle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VMR Complete Bundle is a program released by the software company Slate Digital. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall VMR Complete Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VMR Complete Bundle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VMR Complete Bundle or simply click the Search field and type in "VMR Complete Bundle". The VMR Complete Bundle application will be found very quickly. After you click VMR Complete Bundle in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VMR Complete Bundle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VMR Complete Bundle:
- The software company is: http://www.slatedigital.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Slate Digital\VMR Complete Bundle\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VMR Complete Bundle.
8. After uninstalling VMR Complete Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VMR Complete Bundle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VMR Complete Bundle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VMR Complete Bundle by Slate Digital from your computer, we are not saying that VMR Complete Bundle by Slate Digital is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VMR Complete Bundle in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 17:38:05.300