This web page is about VMN Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VMN Toolbar from your systemVisicom Media Inc.
. You can find out more on Visicom Media Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\vmndtxtb folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\vmndtxtb\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VMN Toolbar. The application's main executable file is named EXERunner.exe and its approximative size is 57.00 KB (58368 bytes).
VMN Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 186.34 KB (190816
bytes) on disk.
- EXERunner.exe (57.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.34 KB)
The current page applies to VMN Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of VMN Toolbar:
VMN Toolbar is a program released by Visicom Media Inc.. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase VMN Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VMN Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VMN Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "VMN Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the VMN Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you click VMN Toolbar in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VMN Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VMN Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling VMN Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VMN Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VMN Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VMN Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VMN Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VMN Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 12:21:03.057