VLC media player 3.0.3
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove VLC media player 3.0.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VLC media player 3.0.3 from your PCDA
. Check out here
for more details on DA. Further information about VLC media player 3.0.3 can be found at http://www.company.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VLC media player folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove VLC media player 3.0.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VLC media player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. vlc.exe is the VLC media player 3.0.3's main executable file and it occupies circa 956.70 KB (979656 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VLC media player 3.0.3. They take an average of 1.16 MB (1220039
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (97.55 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (137.20 KB)
- vlc.exe (956.70 KB)
The current web page applies to VLC media player 3.0.3 version 3.0.3
VLC media player 3.0.3 is an application by the software company DA. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall VLC media player 3.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VLC media player 3.0.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VLC media player 3.0.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 3.0.3". If it exists on your system the VLC media player 3.0.3 program will be found very quickly. When you select VLC media player 3.0.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player 3.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 3.0.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VLC media player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VLC media player 3.0.3.
8. After removing VLC media player 3.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VLC media player 3.0.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VLC media player 3.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VLC media player 3.0.3 by DA from your PC, we are not saying that VLC media player 3.0.3 by DA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VLC media player 3.0.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 00:21:10.707