VLC media player 2.1.3 x64
VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 from your PCVideoLAN
. Further information on VideoLAN can be seen here
. You can get more details related to VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 at http://www.videolan.org
. VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.3 x64. vlc.exe is the VLC media player 2.1.3 x64's main executable file and it occupies circa 128.02 KB (131091 bytes) on disk.
VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 492.16 KB (503975
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (247.13 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (117.02 KB)
- vlc.exe (128.02 KB)
This page is about VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 version 2.1.3
VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 is an application released by the software company VideoLAN. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 2.1.3 x64". If it exists on your system the VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VLC media player 2.1.3 x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 2.1.3 x64:
- The software company is: http://www.videolan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VLC media player 2.1.3 x64.
8. After removing VLC media player 2.1.3 x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 by VideoLAN from your computer, nor are we saying that VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VLC media player 2.1.3 x64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:10:54.090