VLC media player 2.1.1
VLC media player 2.1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.1 from your PCVideoLAN
. Further information on VideoLAN can be found here
. You can read more about on VLC media player 2.1.1 at http://www.videolan.org/
. VLC media player 2.1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for VLC media player 2.1.1 is C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled vlc.exe and it has a size of 123.50 KB (126464 bytes).
VLC media player 2.1.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 457.66 KB (468648
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (222.66 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (123.50 KB)
This data is about VLC media player 2.1.1 version 2.1.1
VLC media player 2.1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
VLC media player 2.1.1 is a program released by the software company VideoLAN. Some users choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase VLC media player 2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VLC media player 2.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VLC media player 2.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 2.1.1". The VLC media player 2.1.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select VLC media player 2.1.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player 2.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC media player 2.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VLC media player 2.1.1.
8. After removing VLC media player 2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 2.1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VLC media player 2.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VLC media player 2.1.1 by VideoLAN from your PC, we are not saying that VLC media player 2.1.1 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VLC media player 2.1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:55:24.550