VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3
VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 from your PCVideoLAN
. More data about VideoLAN can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.videolan.org/
if you want to read more on VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 on VideoLAN's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC directory (same installation drive as Windows). VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named vlc.exe and occupies 123.00 KB (125952 bytes).
VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 is comprised of the following executables which take 452.85 KB (463718
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (218.35 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (123.00 KB)
This data is about VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 version 2.1.03
VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 is an application by VideoLAN. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3". The VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 program will be found very quickly. When you select VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3:
- The software company is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3.
8. After removing VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 by VideoLAN from your computer, nor are we saying that VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0-pre3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:04:49.753