VLC media player 2.0.6
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.6 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.6 from your PCVideoLAN
. More information on VideoLAN can be found here
. More details about the application VLC media player 2.0.6 can be seen at http://www.videolan.org/
. Usually the VLC media player 2.0.6 application is found in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove VLC media player 2.0.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. vlc.exe is the VLC media player 2.0.6's primary executable file and it occupies around 121.50 KB (124416 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VLC media player 2.0.6. They occupy about 452.18 KB (463036
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (219.18 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
This info is about VLC media player 2.0.6 version 2.0.6
only. You can find below a few links to other VLC media player 2.0.6 versions:
When you're planning to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.6 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall VLC media player 2.0.6:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove VLC media player 2.0.6:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe
VLC media player 2.0.6 is an application by the software company VideoLAN. Some users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove VLC media player 2.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VLC media player 2.0.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VLC media player 2.0.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VLC media player 2.0.6". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 2.0.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VLC media player 2.0.6 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VLC media player 2.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 2.0.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VLC media player 2.0.6.
8. After uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 2.0.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VLC media player 2.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.6 by VideoLAN from your PC, we are not saying that VLC media player 2.0.6 by VideoLAN is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:38:55.947