VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009
VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 from your PCVideoLAN
. More information on VideoLAN can be seen here
. Click on http://www.videolan.org/
to get more data about VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 on VideoLAN's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 is C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. vlc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.00 KB (107520 bytes) on disk.
VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 327.63 KB (335489
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (191.13 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (31.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (105.00 KB)
The current web page applies to VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 version 1.2.0201103220009
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 is an application released by VideoLAN. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 program will be found automatically. When you select VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009:
- The software company is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009.
8. After removing VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 by VideoLAN from your PC, nor are we saying that VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 by VideoLAN is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VLC media player 1.2.0-git-20110322-0009 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 12:22:16.690