VLC media player 1.1.3
VLC media player 1.1.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.3 from your computerVideoLAN
. Further information on VideoLAN can be found here
. You can see more info on VLC media player 1.1.3 at http://www.videolan.org/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. VLC media player 1.1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. VLC media player 1.1.3's main file takes about 104.50 KB (107008 bytes) and is named vlc.exe.
VLC media player 1.1.3 is composed of the following executables which take 327.23 KB (335079
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (191.23 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (31.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (104.50 KB)
This info is about VLC media player 1.1.3 version 1.1.3
VLC media player 1.1.3 is an application released by VideoLAN. Some people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase VLC media player 1.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VLC media player 1.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 1.1.3". If it exists on your system the VLC media player 1.1.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VLC media player 1.1.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player 1.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 1.1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VLC media player 1.1.3.
8. After removing VLC media player 1.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 1.1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VLC media player 1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.3 by VideoLAN from your computer, nor are we saying that VLC media player 1.1.3 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:39:25.060