VLC media player 1.1.11
VLC media player 1.1.11 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.11 from your PCVideoLAN
. Go over here
for more information on VideoLAN. More details about the software VLC media player 1.1.11 can be seen at http://www.videolan.org/
. Usually the VLC media player 1.1.11 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling VLC media player 1.1.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. vlc.exe is the VLC media player 1.1.11's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 105.50 KB (108032 bytes) on disk.
VLC media player 1.1.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 334.10 KB (342117
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (197.10 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (31.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (105.50 KB)
This info is about VLC media player 1.1.11 version 1.1.11
VLC media player 1.1.11 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
VLC media player 1.1.11 is a program released by the software company VideoLAN. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase VLC media player 1.1.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VLC media player 1.1.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VLC media player 1.1.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VLC media player 1.1.11". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 1.1.11 application will be found automatically. When you click VLC media player 1.1.11 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player 1.1.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 1.1.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VLC media player 1.1.11.
8. After removing VLC media player 1.1.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VLC media player 1.1.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VLC media player 1.1.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VLC media player 1.1.11 by VideoLAN from your computer, nor are we saying that VLC media player 1.1.11 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VLC media player 1.1.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:59:31.893