VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4
This page contains thorough information on how to remove VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 from your computerVideoLAN
. Additional info about VideoLAN can be found here
. More information about the software VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 can be seen at http://www.videolan.org/
. Usually the VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4's main file takes about 104.50 KB (107008 bytes) and is named vlc.exe.
The executable files below are part of VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4. They occupy an average of 324.96 KB (332764
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (188.96 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (31.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (104.50 KB)
This page is about VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 version 1.1.04
VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 is an application marketed by VideoLAN. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4:
- The software company is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4.
8. After removing VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 by VideoLAN from your computer, we are not saying that VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.0-rc4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:09:43.913