VLC media player 0.9.6
This info is about VLC media player 0.9.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VLC media player 0.9.6 from your systemVideoLAN Team
. Additional info about VideoLAN Team can be seen here
. Please open http://www.videolan.org
if you want to read more on VLC media player 0.9.6 on VideoLAN Team's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VLC media player 0.9.6. vlc.exe is the VLC media player 0.9.6's primary executable file and it occupies circa 112.15 KB (114840 bytes) on disk.
VLC media player 0.9.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 294.59 KB (301663
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (182.44 KB)
- vlc.exe (112.15 KB)
The current page applies to VLC media player 0.9.6 version 0.9.6
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove VLC media player 0.9.6 from your computer.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by VLC media player 0.9.6 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\AUTHORS.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\avcodec-51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\COPYING.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\Documentation.url
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
VLC media player 0.9.6 is an application marketed by the software company VideoLAN Team. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase VLC media player 0.9.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VLC media player 0.9.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VLC media player 0.9.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 0.9.6". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 0.9.6 app will be found automatically. When you select VLC media player 0.9.6 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VLC media player 0.9.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 0.9.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VLC media player 0.9.6.
8. After removing VLC media player 0.9.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 0.9.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VLC media player 0.9.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VLC media player 0.9.6 by VideoLAN Team from your computer, nor are we saying that VLC media player 0.9.6 by VideoLAN Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VLC media player 0.9.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:14:26.690