VLC media player 0.9.3
VLC media player 0.9.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VLC media player 0.9.3 from your systemVideoLAN Team
. Go over here
for more info on VideoLAN Team. More info about the software VLC media player 0.9.3 can be seen at http://www.videolan.org
. VLC media player 0.9.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for VLC media player 0.9.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled vlc.exe and it has a size of 92.00 KB (94208 bytes).
VLC media player 0.9.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 274.02 KB (280599
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (182.02 KB)
- vlc.exe (92.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.3
of VLC media player 0.9.3.
VLC media player 0.9.3 is an application offered by the software company VideoLAN Team. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase VLC media player 0.9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VLC media player 0.9.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VLC media player 0.9.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "VLC media player 0.9.3". If it exists on your system the VLC media player 0.9.3 program will be found very quickly. When you select VLC media player 0.9.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player 0.9.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 0.9.3:
- The software company is: http://www.videolan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VLC media player 0.9.3.
8. After uninstalling VLC media player 0.9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 0.9.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VLC media player 0.9.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VLC media player 0.9.3 by VideoLAN Team from your PC, we are not saying that VLC media player 0.9.3 by VideoLAN Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VLC media player 0.9.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:19:10.570