You can find on this page details on how to uninstall VLC SubtitlesFinder for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall VLC SubtitlesFinder from your computerThePanz
. Open here
where you can read more on ThePanz. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\vlc\lua\extensions directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\vlc\lua\extensions\SubtitlesFinder-uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VLC SubtitlesFinder. The program's main executable file occupies 64.01 KB (65547 bytes) on disk and is titled SubtitlesFinder-uninstall.exe.
VLC SubtitlesFinder contains of the executables below. They take 64.01 KB (65547
bytes) on disk.
- SubtitlesFinder-uninstall.exe (64.01 KB)
The current page applies to VLC SubtitlesFinder version 1.
VLC SubtitlesFinder is a program by ThePanz. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall VLC SubtitlesFinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VLC SubtitlesFinder from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VLC SubtitlesFinder or simply click the Search field and type in "VLC SubtitlesFinder". If it is installed on your PC the VLC SubtitlesFinder program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VLC SubtitlesFinder in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VLC SubtitlesFinder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VLC SubtitlesFinder.
8. After uninstalling VLC SubtitlesFinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VLC SubtitlesFinder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC SubtitlesFinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VLC SubtitlesFinder by ThePanz from your PC, we are not saying that VLC SubtitlesFinder by ThePanz is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VLC SubtitlesFinder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-23 09:14:18.367