VLC Skins 80 1.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall VLC Skins 80 1.0 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall VLC Skins 80 1.0 from your systemElectro Computer Science, Inc.
. More info about Electro Computer Science, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.electroecs.com
if you want to read more on VLC Skins 80 1.0 on Electro Computer Science, Inc.'s web page. VLC Skins 80 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VLC Skins 80 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. VLC Skins 80 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VLC Skins 80\uninst.exe. Vlc_Skins.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.81 MB (2946981 bytes) on disk.
VLC Skins 80 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.86 MB (2997966
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (49.79 KB)
- Vlc_Skins.exe (2.81 MB)
This info is about VLC Skins 80 1.0 version 1.0
VLC Skins 80 1.0 is an application by Electro Computer Science, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase VLC Skins 80 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VLC Skins 80 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VLC Skins 80 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "VLC Skins 80 1.0". If it exists on your system the VLC Skins 80 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click VLC Skins 80 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VLC Skins 80 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC Skins 80 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.electroecs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VLC Skins 80\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VLC Skins 80 1.0.
8. After uninstalling VLC Skins 80 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VLC Skins 80 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC Skins 80 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VLC Skins 80 1.0 by Electro Computer Science, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that VLC Skins 80 1.0 by Electro Computer Science, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VLC Skins 80 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 01:27:28.650