This info is about VLC-Record for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VLC-Record from your PCJo2003
. More information on Jo2003 can be found here
. More information about the program VLC-Record can be seen at http://code.google.com/p/vlc-record/
. The program is usually found in the C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\VLC-Record directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\VLC-Record\uninstUserNamell.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VLC-Record. The application's main executable file is labeled vlc-record.exe and its approximative size is 1.89 MB (1980928 bytes).
The executable files below are part of VLC-Record. They take an average of 2.13 MB (2233875
bytes) on disk.
- cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (135.52 KB)
- vlc-record.exe (1.89 MB)
This page is about VLC-Record version 2.7020141016
only. For more VLC-Record versions please click below:
VLC-Record is a program released by Jo2003. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall VLC-Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall VLC-Record from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VLC-Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "VLC-Record". The VLC-Record program will be found automatically. When you click VLC-Record in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VLC-Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC-Record:
- The web site of the program is: http://code.google.com/p/vlc-record/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\VLC-Record\uninstUserNamell.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VLC-Record.
8. After removing VLC-Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC-Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC-Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VLC-Record by Jo2003 from your computer, nor are we saying that VLC-Record by Jo2003 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VLC-Record in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:13:52.060