VLC Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VLC Player from your computerCyberSpace
. You can find out more on CyberSpace or check for application updates here
. Further information about VLC Player can be found at https://www.videolan.org/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall VLC Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. vlc.exe is the VLC Player's primary executable file and it occupies around 962.70 KB (985800 bytes) on disk.
VLC Player is composed of the following executables which take 1.30 MB (1366918
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (234.99 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (137.20 KB)
- vlc.exe (962.70 KB)
This data is about VLC Player version 3.0.11
VLC Player is an application released by the software company CyberSpace. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove VLC Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VLC Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VLC Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "VLC Player". If it is installed on your PC the VLC Player program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VLC Player in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VLC Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC Player:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VLC Player.
8. After uninstalling VLC Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VLC Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VLC Player by CyberSpace from your PC, we are not saying that VLC Player by CyberSpace is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VLC Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 23:38:19.740