VLC 3.0.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VLC 3.0.3 from your computerGNU
. Go over here
for more info on GNU. VLC 3.0.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling VLC 3.0.3 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.08 MB (2178560 bytes) on disk and is called Setup.exe.
The executables below are part of VLC 3.0.3. They take an average of 2.08 MB (2178560
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.3
of VLC 3.0.3.
VLC 3.0.3 is an application released by the software company GNU. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove VLC 3.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VLC 3.0.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VLC 3.0.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VLC 3.0.3". If it exists on your system the VLC 3.0.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VLC 3.0.3 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VLC 3.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VLC 3.0.3.
8. After uninstalling VLC 3.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC 3.0.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VLC 3.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VLC 3.0.3 by GNU from your PC, nor are we saying that VLC 3.0.3 by GNU is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VLC 3.0.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 09:03:33.740