You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VLC 1.0.5 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall VLC 1.0.5 from your PCLonerD
. You can find out more on LonerD or check for application updates here
. Please open http://DreamLair.net/
if you want to read more on VLC 1.0.5 on LonerD's website. VLC 1.0.5's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\VLC.inf,Uninstall. vlc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 137.75 KB (141061 bytes) on disk.
VLC 1.0.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 137.75 KB (141061
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.5
of VLC 1.0.5.
VLC 1.0.5 is a program released by the software company LonerD. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase VLC 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VLC 1.0.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VLC 1.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VLC 1.0.5". If it exists on your system the VLC 1.0.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select VLC 1.0.5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VLC 1.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC 1.0.5:
- The software company is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\VLC.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VLC 1.0.5.
8. After uninstalling VLC 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC 1.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VLC 1.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VLC 1.0.5 by LonerD from your PC, we are not saying that VLC 1.0.5 by LonerD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VLC 1.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:32:43.287