You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VLC 1.0.5 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall VLC 1.0.5 from your PCLonerD
. You can find out more on LonerD or check for application updates here
. Please open http://DreamLair.net/
if you want to read more on VLC 1.0.5 on LonerD's website. VLC 1.0.5's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\VLC.inf,Uninstall. vlc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 137.75 KB (141061 bytes) on disk.
VLC 1.0.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 137.75 KB (141061
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.5
of VLC 1.0.5.
VLC 1.0.5 is a program released by the software company LonerD. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase VLC 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VLC 1.0.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VLC 1.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VLC 1.0.5". The VLC 1.0.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click VLC 1.0.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VLC 1.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC 1.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\VLC.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VLC 1.0.5.
8. After uninstalling VLC 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC 1.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VLC 1.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VLC 1.0.5 by LonerD from your PC, we are not saying that VLC 1.0.5 by LonerD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VLC 1.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:32:43.287