VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1
This info is about VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 from your PCBPS
. More information on BPS can be found here
. More details about the software VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 can be found at http://www.bps.go.id/
. VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\BPS\VKPD 2017 Client folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\BPS\VKPD 2017 Client\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1. KPD.exe is the VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.37 MB (3530240 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1. They take about 4.05 MB (4250459
bytes) on disk.
- KPD.exe (3.37 MB)
- KPD.Model.exe (289.00 KB)
- KPD.vshost.exe (23.65 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.69 KB)
- KPD.Model.exe (289.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1.
VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 is an application by BPS. Some people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1". If it exists on your system the VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bps.go.id/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BPS\VKPD 2017 Client\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1.
8. After uninstalling VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 by BPS from your PC, we are not saying that VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 by BPS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VKPD 2017 Client v.1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 02:20:17.513