This web page is about VK for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VK from your systemPokki
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Pokki. VK is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall VK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the VK's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk.
VK is composed of the following executables which occupy 15.70 MB (16458240
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (6.69 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (1.44 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to VK version 0.5.2
VK is an application offered by Pokki. Some people try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase VK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VK from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VK or simply click the Search field and type in "VK". If it is installed on your PC the VK program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VK in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VK.
8. After uninstalling VK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VK by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that VK by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VK in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-22 08:07:49.893