VIRTU MVP 2.1.112
VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 from your systemLucidlogix Technologies LTD
. Further information on Lucidlogix Technologies LTD can be seen here
. VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Lucidlogix Technologies\VIRTU MVP directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 is C:\Program Files\Lucidlogix Technologies\VIRTU MVP\unins000.exe. MVPControlPanel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.87 MB (3008288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VIRTU MVP 2.1.112. They take about 6.15 MB (6453969
bytes) on disk.
- Ekag20.exe (484.50 KB)
- Ekag20nt.exe (1.68 MB)
- MVPControlPanel.exe (2.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Uninstall_GUI.exe (10.78 KB)
This page is about VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 version 2.1.112
VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 is an application offered by Lucidlogix Technologies LTD. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 or simply click the Search field and type in "VIRTU MVP 2.1.112". The VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 application will be found very quickly. After you select VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VIRTU MVP 2.1.112, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VIRTU MVP 2.1.112.
8. After removing VIRTU MVP 2.1.112, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 by Lucidlogix Technologies LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 by Lucidlogix Technologies LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VIRTU MVP 2.1.112 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 22:45:38.627