VIPRE Password Vault 220.127.116.11
This page is about VIPRE Password Vault 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VIPRE Password Vault 22.214.171.124 from your PCThreatTrack Security
. Open here
for more details on ThreatTrack Security. Further information about VIPRE Password Vault 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.threattracksecurity.com
. Usually the VIPRE Password Vault 188.8.131.52 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE Password Vault folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for VIPRE Password Vault 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE Password Vault\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 13.32 MB (13968184 bytes) on disk and is named stpass.exe.
The executables below are part of VIPRE Password Vault 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 21.68 MB (22731800
bytes) on disk.
- spNMHost.exe (2.12 MB)
- spPortableRun.exe (1.38 MB)
- spUIAManager.exe (3.74 MB)
- stpass.exe (13.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to VIPRE Password Vault 18.104.22.168 version 1.0
VIPRE Password Vault 22.214.171.124 is a program by ThreatTrack Security. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase VIPRE Password Vault 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VIPRE Password Vault 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VIPRE Password Vault 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VIPRE Password Vault 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the VIPRE Password Vault 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VIPRE Password Vault 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VIPRE Password Vault 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VIPRE Password Vault 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.threattracksecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE Password Vault\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VIPRE Password Vault 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling VIPRE Password Vault 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VIPRE Password Vault 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VIPRE Password Vault 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VIPRE Password Vault 126.96.36.199 by ThreatTrack Security from your PC, we are not saying that VIPRE Password Vault 188.8.131.52 by ThreatTrack Security is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VIPRE Password Vault 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:06:08.140