VIPRE Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus from your PCVIPRE Antivirus
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on VIPRE Antivirus. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE Antivirus directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing VIPRE Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE Antivirus\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 12.97 MB (13599080 bytes) on disk and is titled install.exe.
The following executables are installed along with VIPRE Antivirus. They occupy about 14.25 MB (14943592
bytes) on disk.
- install.exe (12.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to VIPRE Antivirus version 2012
VIPRE Antivirus is a program offered by VIPRE Antivirus. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove VIPRE Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VIPRE Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "VIPRE Antivirus". The VIPRE Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VIPRE Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VIPRE Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VIPRE Antivirus.
8. After removing VIPRE Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VIPRE Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VIPRE Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus by VIPRE Antivirus from your computer, nor are we saying that VIPRE Antivirus by VIPRE Antivirus is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 08:16:49.507