This info is about VIP PowerNet for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VIP PowerNet from your systemVIP PowerNet
. Open here
where you can find out more on VIP PowerNet. Click on http://www.vippowernet.com
to get more information about VIP PowerNet on VIP PowerNet's website. Usually the VIP PowerNet program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPPowerNet directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling VIP PowerNet is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPPowerNet\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled VIPPowerNet.exe and its approximative size is 160.00 KB (163840 bytes).
The executables below are part of VIP PowerNet. They take about 1.19 MB (1252908
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddressBook.exe (69.00 KB)
- Background.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- VIPDM.exe (72.50 KB)
- VIPExport.exe (39.00 KB)
- VIPImport.exe (37.50 KB)
- VIPMailRoom.exe (150.50 KB)
- VIPPNDiagnosis.exe (145.00 KB)
- VIPPNSupport.exe (129.50 KB)
- VIPPowerNet.exe (160.00 KB)
- wizard.exe (88.00 KB)
- VIPAccount.exe (219.50 KB)
VIP PowerNet is an application released by VIP PowerNet. Some people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase VIP PowerNet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VIP PowerNet with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VIP PowerNet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VIP PowerNet". If it exists on your system the VIP PowerNet application will be found automatically. When you select VIP PowerNet in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VIP PowerNet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VIP PowerNet:
- The software company is: http://www.vippowernet.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPPowerNet\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VIP PowerNet.
8. After removing VIP PowerNet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VIP PowerNet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VIP PowerNet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VIP PowerNet by VIP PowerNet from your PC, nor are we saying that VIP PowerNet by VIP PowerNet is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VIP PowerNet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:32:08.627