VINCI version 126.96.36.199
This page contains detailed information on how to remove VINCI version 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VINCI version 184.108.40.206 from your computerElseta
. You can find out more on Elseta or check for application updates here
. Further information about VINCI version 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.elseta.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\VINCI directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\VINCI\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VINCI version 18.104.22.168. The application's main executable file is named VINCI.exe and occupies 2.48 MB (2603520 bytes).
VINCI version 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.05 MB (4248409
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (712.66 KB)
- VINCI.exe (2.48 MB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
The current web page applies to VINCI version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
VINCI version 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by Elseta. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase VINCI version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VINCI version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VINCI version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VINCI version 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the VINCI version 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VINCI version 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VINCI version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VINCI version 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elseta.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VINCI\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VINCI version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing VINCI version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VINCI version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VINCI version 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VINCI version 220.127.116.11 by Elseta from your PC, we are not saying that VINCI version 18.104.22.168 by Elseta is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VINCI version 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 14:51:07.817