VIA USB Drivers (For MTK)
This web page is about VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) from your computerVIA Telecom
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on VIA Telecom. Usually the VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\VIA Telecom\VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\VIA Telecom\VIA USB Drivers (For MTK)\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VIA USB Drivers (For MTK). DrvUtils.exe is the VIA USB Drivers (For MTK)'s primary executable file and it takes about 253.20 KB (259280 bytes) on disk.
VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 644.31 KB (659776
bytes) on disk.
- Install.exe (91.20 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (89.70 KB)
- DrvUtils.exe (253.20 KB)
- DrvUtils.exe (210.20 KB)
This page is about VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) version 2.3.24
VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) is an application released by VIA Telecom. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) or simply click the Search field and type in "VIA USB Drivers (For MTK)". If it exists on your system the VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) application will be found automatically. After you click VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VIA USB Drivers (For MTK), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VIA USB Drivers (For MTK).
8. After removing VIA USB Drivers (For MTK), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) by VIA Telecom from your computer, nor are we saying that VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) by VIA Telecom is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VIA USB Drivers (For MTK) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:30:30.953