This page contains complete information on how to remove VIA 2013 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VIA 2013 from your systemSL-King d.o.o.
. You can read more on SL-King d.o.o. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SL-King\VIA 2013 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VIA 2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SL-King\VIA 2013\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. VIA 2013's primary file takes around 63.34 KB (64857 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of VIA 2013. They take about 63.34 KB (64857
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.12
of VIA 2013.
VIA 2013 is a program marketed by the software company SL-King d.o.o.. Some users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove VIA 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VIA 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VIA 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VIA 2013". The VIA 2013 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VIA 2013 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VIA 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VIA 2013.
8. After uninstalling VIA 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VIA 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VIA 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove VIA 2013 by SL-King d.o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that VIA 2013 by SL-King d.o.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VIA 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 17:29:57.263